auratnya serikandi

"And say to the believing women that they cast down their looks and guard their private parts and do not display their ornaments except what appears thereof, and let them wear their head-coverings over their bosoms, and not display their ornaments except to their husbands or their fathers, or the fathers of their husbands, or their sons, or the sons of their husbands, or their brothers, or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women, or those whom their right hands possess, or the male servants not having need (of women), or the children who have not attained knowledge of what is hidden of women; and let them not strike their feet so that what they hide of their ornaments may be known; and turn to Allah all of you, O believers ! so that you may be successful." [24:31]

salam and hi to all.

purposely, i wrote the translation of the ayah first which Allah has asked women to cover their aurah. yesterday, someone asked me something about aurah and how much i am comfortable with my own self in covering my aurah and how much i have done to cover my aurah properly. sobs. seriously i was and still i am touched with her questions. yeah, it's my mistake actually. for being too kind. for being too friendly, to all. either girls or boys. either the one i know or the one that i don't even know before.
i keep thinking about her questions and about what i've done in past. *sigh. she, as the closest one surrounds me should know me well and if it was like this, then it means that maybe others who don't know me well enough might think worse than what she had thought about me. i am sorry ya Allah for being too open-minded. now, i do think that i am being too secular-minded. oh -_-'' what a servant am i.

HOW MUCH I AM COMFORTABLE WITH MY OWN SELF IN COVERING MY AURAH ?
this questions, honestly, i will feel comfortable when i wear something that covers my aurah properly. i mean all those hand guards, socks, and big shirts, big trousers, skirts or tudungs. but, whatever it is, i am still with my own habit, on and off. sometimes i do wear a big one and sometimes i do not. but how small my tudung is, i will still ensure that it would cover my chest properly. to keep my secure feeling. and to not to break Allah's rule on covering aurah.whatever i do, whatever i did before, insyaAllah i will always remember Allah's and Rasul's advice. for being a moslem is to obey all the things that Islam teach me.

HOW MUCH I HAVE DONE TO COVER MY AURAH PROPERLY ?
i can say nothing. but, ill try to do my best. insyaAllah, by ensuring that i have covered my chest with my tudung, by wearing socks to cover my feet, by wearing hand socks *sometimes* to cover my arms. ill try to be istiqamah and do better in future. indeed. :) ill try to though i am not comfortable when the laces of the hand socks make my arms itchy and when it's raining my socks got wet and when i was riding bike my tudung got blown by the wind. despite of every things that i have listed just now, i will keep trying.. try and try. and hope one day, not even my outer side that goes within the syariat but i am also hoping for my inner side to be good, better and the best though i knew it already, i won't be the one. 



btw, what's the use of covering aurah in such a very properly way when you still can badmouth people, backstab your friends, being suudzhon with others ? emm. it's not that you shouldn't wear a proper hijab. it's just i want to emphasize here, BEHAVE YOURSELF within your attire , YA UKHTI. =] 

WHATEVER IT IS, IT STARTS FROM YOUR OWN HEART AS INNAMAL A'MALU BIN NIAT.



*tolong, jangan kerana ingin nampak baik sedangkan dalam macam err, maka awak bernawaitu untuk bertudung labuh bagi menyembunyikan segala budi buruk yang telah awak lakukan. ikhlaskan diri, kerana Allah. tapi... berapa ramai yang ikhlas kerana-Nya ?

senyum, tepuk dada, tanya hati serta iman yang melingkari.

*how i wished to be one of the srikandi ummah. still, far away~ :'/
**im not good in english so im sorry for the grammatical error. too much disappointed with my own self made me wrote in english =p

fi amanillah. 

*this post is being repost from my old belog which has been abandoned since last two years. feel free to read :)

No comments: